Wireless Car Parking Assistance Video Monitors , 3in 1 Wireless Car Rear View Camera Monitor System 2.4Ghz Wireless Camera Kit

The works blow shipping
All good
The first time i ordered a set of 3 in 1, and the second time i ordered not a set of 2in1, for the same money, without a mirror. I ordered not myself, but a friend. Refund is not completely, before order the mirror is not enough. I do not recommend ordering here.
Product is not working. Seller does not answer to my reclamation.
I already told you that the monitor doesent work. I wrote to you that there is a problem with the movie that I was trying to send to aliexpres. you didn't react ectually. Sorry but iam pushed by your actions or not reactions to give you a bad backup
Store Name: BYNCG Car Accessories Store
Rating: 4.2 / 5.0

Spesification
Description
Wireless Car Parking Assistance Video Monitors , 3in 1 Wireless Car Rear View Camera Monitor System 2.4Ghz Wireless Camera Kit
Packing included (3in1):
1 x Rearview mirror monitor
1 x Rear view Camera
1 x Wireless Transmitter and Receiver Kit
Car Rear Camera
Image sensor: CCD 3030
Resolution:480TV line
Lens angle:2.8mm(150deg)
S/N Ratio:Better than 48dB
Power:12V DC(+/-10%)
Waterproof grade:IP68
Waterproof body construction with wide view angle
Car Mirror Monitor :
Screen size:4.3 inch Display Format:16:9
Contrast:300:1,Resolution:480x240
Power Voltage:12V DC
Item type:Parking Assistance
Operate System:PAL/NTSC
Video Input:V1/V2.auto switch
Operating Voltage:DC 9V-16V
Storage temperature:0~40 degree Celsius
Operation temperature:-20-60 degree Celsius
Car Make:All Car
No Audio Input or Output













Package Detail
- Unit Type:Set
- Package Weight:0.66kg (1.46lb.)
- Package Size:20cm x 20cm x 8cm (7.87in x 7.87in x 3.15in)

0 komentar:
Posting Komentar